BOARD OF EDUCATION
The Board of Education is comprised of nine volunteer members from the community who are elected by
District voters for three-year terms. Public meetings are held twice monthly. The Board, which is
sensitive to community needs, aspirations and available resources, encourages community participation
and support for the schools. The District’s newsletter FOCUS is published online throughout the year, providing
information about the schools to district residents.
East Greenbush Central School District’s 2013-2014 Board of Education members:
Email the Board with any questions or comments.
To view Board of Education goals for the 2013/2014 school year click here.
Information on School Board Elections
Individuals interested in running for the Board of Education may obtain Information here.
World Cafe Community Forum
- "World Cafe Community Forum" notes - Posted November 12, 2013
- We need YOUR input! World Café Community Forum, November 6, 2013 - Posted September 26, 2013
- Frequently Asked Questions At the 2/12 Budget Forum - Posted March 6, 2013
- Community Comments from Feb. 12 Budget Forum - Posted February 13, 2013
- World Cafe Community Budget Forum Feb. 12 - Posted February 1, 2013
- Community Shares Technology Ideas With Board of Education - Posted October 19, 2012
Special Study: Building Consolidation and Closure Study
- East Greenbush CSD: Keep all academic buildings open - Posted October 10, 2013
- October 9 Board of Education Meeting Powerpoint Presentation: Building Consolidation and Closure Study - Posted October 9, 2013
- October 9 Board of Education Meeting, Building Consolidation and Closure Study decision - Please attend! - Posted September 25, 2013
- Community Focus Group Meeting Report - Posted June 24, 2013
- Community Focus Group Rescheduled to April 13 - Posted February 7, 2013
- Community Focus Group Volunteers Wanted - Posted December 18, 2012
- K-5 Program Delivery Study by Dr. Seversky - Posted December 5, 2012
- Community Meeting to Present Findings from the Building Consolidation and Closure Study - Posted December 5, 2012
- Building Consolidation and Closure Study Begins - Posted May 2, 2012
- Minutes from the April 25th Staff and Community Meetings - Posted April 27, 2012
- Dr. Seversky PowerPoint Presentation from April 24th Meeting - Posted April 27, 2012
- Building Consolidation Questions and Answers - Posted April 24, 2012
- Community Meeting on Building Consolidation and Closure Study - Posted April 11, 2012
- Demographic/Enrollment Projection Calculations and K-12 School Building Capacity Study Report– Posted February 15, 2012