The East Greenbush Central School Continuing Education Program is a self-supporting program and has no bearing on the district’s tax rate. The EGCSD Continuing Education program is offered to our community in keeping with the District’s philosophy of School and Community Working Together.
- In person registration for Fall 2014 classes will be held at Central Administration, located in the Genet Elementary School building on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9/16/14 – 9/18/14 from 10:00 a.m. – Noon and on Wednesday 9/17 from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Mail in registrations should include a separate form found here for each course, along with your check made payable to EGCSD Continuing Education
- If, after you have registered, you are unable to participate, please call and notify us as soon as possible.
- All course participants must be registered. Walk ins accepted only as indicated
- Refunds cannot be issued after a student has attended a class.
- Partial refunds will not be given for classes that a student does not attend.
- A course may be cancelled if there is not sufficient enrollment. You will be notified by phone should this occur.
- Classes will not be held when school is not in session
- Children between the ages of 12– 16 who enroll in classes must be accompanied by a parent.
- For questions and further information please contact Cecelia T. Caska, Continuing Education Coordinator @ 207-2150 or at email@example.com
The program also offers a Gold Card to the District’s Senior Citizens (age 50 or older). The Card entitles the bearer to an entrance fee reduction for District plays and sporting events as well as tuition reductions for certain Continuing Education courses. For additional information on the Gold Card contact District Public Information Specialist at 207-2532.
IN CASE OF SCHOOL CLOSINGS
The District will continue to announce its school closings (due to an emergency, a snowstorm, or hazardous road conditions) on the local radio and/or television stations. If schools are closed for the day, all Continuing Education classes are cancelled as well.
Also, please be aware that changing weather patterns during the day might force the early closing of schools. In that case, all Continuing Education classes will be cancelled for that night as well.
The District will also post school closings on its web site at: www.egcsd.org
Cancelled classes will be made up whenever possible.